July 26, 2011

People can be so cruel.


It’s sickening to see people badmouth Amy Winehouse. I mean, really, the poor lady is already dead, how can you trash her some more?! It’s not like she killed someone okay? Why do you have to demean her image more? 

Yes, I know she may not have been the most model citizen out there and all, but still let’s not forget that she’s still a human being. A human being who had people care for her, love her, worry about her, pray for her. Can you imagine how torn up and devastated they are? And then to read off the internet that she probably deserved to die at the age of 27? That is just heartless. 

My London friend said that because someone’s a drug addict doesn’t mean that they don’t have people who love them or care for them. How would you feel if you attend a funeral of someone you love very much and then someone there starts saying horrible things about that person? Furious I suppose. 

Besides, I think everyone is forgetting the fact that she made pretty, bloody, great music. She had so much left to offer and it’s such a shame that she won’t be able to continue sharing her talent with us anymore. 

I guess I’ll take this time to say RIP, Amy Winehouse. I hope you continue to make great music in the afterlife. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment