July 26, 2011

Closure

Okay, so he finally responded to my e-mail and we talked about our situation. I guess it's good to have this sense of closure.

I've never really told you guys about the exact why I broke up with this guy. Let's just say my parents and I had a very heated discussion over the way I've been spending my money on... Or rather whom I'm spending it on. That wasn't a very pleasant conversation. To be truly honest, that confrontation was probably the lowest point I have had in my entire life. 

When he heard this part, he adamantly apologized for being selfish with regards to the phone calls (my last bill was over a hundred dollars, crazy huh?) and the way he wants to meet and talk ALL the time. Not that I'm against that, but there are certain limits you know. 

And then it came to the point wherein he mentioned the fact that I broke up with him online. Well, there was a part of me that was afraid of confronting him directly, but the bigger reason why I did it that way was because I can't talk to him without remembering the awful things my parents said to me during our 'little' conversation. 

In the end, I said I can't communicate with him as much as I did before we started dating. Thinking about him brings the things my parents said back to the surface. I need time to heal. 

So, that means, I'm single... again. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment