July 26, 2011

Am I a slut?

Hmmm... I've been asking myself that question a lot lately and I can't really say for sure. I realize that I've been jumping from one guy to the next in just a short span of time. The past three "relationships" I've been in barely lasted a couple of weeks before I moved on. I seem to get bored with them easily. 

Does that make me a slut? I mean, I'm going on dates like crazy here. You'd probably think that I am, but it's not like there's a lot of sex involved in those hook-ups. The most sex I got from those months of dating was a blowjob. It's not like that I wanted to get frisky with them everytime. Still, I can't help but feel awful to those guys who got sort of emotionally attached to me and I left them like an old toy.

My friend said that I'm just a very picky person. That I have this preconceived notion of what my ideal boyfriend is. And that anyone I date who doesn't fit the standards, I leave them some time after. I admit, that it was kinda harsh but I wouldn't blame him for thinking about me that way because he knows me too well. He even said that even though I didn't fuck with  those guys physically, you fucked them mentally by not getting emotionally invested the entire time.

So... am I player now?

Sigh. Why can't I seem to answer any of these questions?

1 comments:

Matthew Lee said...

Actually, you sound pretty normal. It's never to wrong to ask yourself these questions, but just don't feel as if you need an answer before you can test the dating waters again. "Answers" in this area usually pose more questions than they resolve.

Post a Comment