August 24, 2011

Losses and Heartaches

So today, I went to my grandma's funeral. I finally let out all the feelings building inside me over the past week. I think I cried a good bucket of salty tears today.

That release of feelings was good. It felt... relieving to let go of all the emotional baggage I've been carrying on these last couple of days.

I'm listening to depressing songs nowadays... Lots of Coldplay, Keane, Dian Vickers, Letting Up Despite Great Faults, and Damian Rice.

Depressing songs make me happy... Weird, I know.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey bud I know your low just now at this sad time.The loss of someone so close can tear you up inside. But try and think of the happy times you had with your Granma and the love she had for you. Afriend of mine's Mum passed recently she knew she was dying and left a card for each of her children with these words in it.

Remember Me ,Miss me,but don't mourn me for too long I want to look down and see you happy.

I Hope things get better soon
Teddy

Rocky said...

Thank you :)

Dean Grey said...

I know this is late but.....

Big (((HUGS))), Rocky!!

-Dean

Post a Comment