August 01, 2011

Beyond Sexually Frustrated


So I came back from a weekend at the beach ending up really, really, really sexually frustrated. Ever since I got that e-mail from my friend, I’ve been quite horny. I’ve been having sexual thoughts about him and what things we can do when we’re alone. I can’t help it. He’s making me like him again. I thought I got over that boat already, but apparently he has this weird hold over me. Hnng. I thought by going to the beach, I can get those drunk sexually charged messages out of my mind, but no such luck. Tyler (that’s his name btw), why do you make me feel like this?

Ugh. I guess it doesn’t help that I haven’t had sex in quite awhile. Besides, I’m not the type of person who goes for one night stands. That just isn’t me.

Anyways when I was driving home, I happened to see a photo booth along the way and my horned up mind got me remembering these photos I saw in a magazine. I’ll just leave them here for you to ogle: 




0 comments:

Post a Comment