August 01, 2011

Infuriated Rant

Tyler, I am so pissed off at you. It’s getting to the point wherein I’m getting fed up being pissed at you. Ugh. You have no idea how much I just want to ignore you for the rest of my life. But me being me, I just can’t bring myself to do that.

You sent me those drunk messages leaving me confused and vulnerable. I responded light heartedly waiting for you to decide on what may come out of this. The fact that you didn’t reply hurt. Do you realize how bothered I was with those sexually charged messages you sent me? Do you enjoy tormenting me? Do you enjoy leading me on? Because I sure as hell don’t.

You just can’t leave me hanging on. In case you didn’t realize, it was you who contacted me. It was you who bothered me first. Even if the things you sent me weren’t your true feelings (meaning you don’t really want to have sex with me), the least you can do is send some sort of apology. I’m not asking for a bloody essay. A simple “I’m sorry.” would suffice. But even then, you can’t be bothered to do so.

I’m starting to wonder whether our friendship means anything to you at all. It seems like I’m the only person here making an effort to keep this whatever relationship we have afloat. Do you care at all?

---

I plan to send him this. Do you think it’s a good idea? :(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bud loving someone can be so hard especially when it is another guy. They say a drunk man always tells his true feelings but all too often when we are sober we don't have the courage to be honest with ourselves or others.If he is worth hanging on for then give him time he is no doubt fucking with his own head as much as he is yours. Thanks for sharing and good luck.

Rocky said...

Trust me man, I've waited over a year already to see what his true feelings are but he always manages to leave me hanging. I'm starting to get fed up waiting... and confront him once and for all... :(

Post a Comment